Restaurant Gift and Loyalty Cards
It’s time to consider getting into the fastest growing consumer trend. Consumers spent over $17 billion dollars this past year on Gift & Loyalty Cards. Consumers purchased an average of $200 using electronic gift cards. With the Gift Card program, your business can take advantage of this increase in spending. This increases your market penetration and builds your customer base by word of mouth from your best customers. Use gift cards for refunds and returns in place of cash or merchandise credits.
With gift cards customers will spend only 85% of the value leaving a 15% profit. Those that use the card will spend about 125% of the value increasing your sales.